- Nine years of experience as a nurse working with adult critical care patients
- Spent six years in rural health family practice and two years at an adolescent health center
- Providing preceptorship for over three years to students from Michigan State University, University of Michigan-Flint and Maryville University.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Michigan State University in Lansing, MI
- Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, from Michigan State University in Lansing, MI
I enjoy spending time with my family, singing, volunteering and outdoor activities including hiking, biking, geocaching, and camping.