- Intern at Bethany Christian Services from 2007-2008
- Behavioral Health Supervisor at Catholic Charities of West Michigan from 2008-2009
- Intermediate Care Outpatient Therapist at Newaygo County Mental Health from 2008-2018
- Bachelor in English with minor in Social Work from Radford University in Radford, Virginia
- Masters in Counseling Education/Counseling Psychology from Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan
I enjoy playing with my two daughters, video games, watching movies and anything science fiction.