Volunteering is about people who give of themselves and want to serve others.
At Family Health Care, volunteers are a vital part of our work, helping us to reach out to many people in our communities.
Do you have:
• A special trait or hobby you’d like to share with your community
• A willing heart to share your education/training with a non-profit organization
• A few minutes to make a phone call
• An hour to read to children
• An afternoon to visit a senior
Make a difference. Volunteer.
- Volunteer Opportunities
Renee Kopach firstname.lastname@example.org (231) 689-0885 or (231) 745-8401
Volunteers/Students must be 18 years or older and have:
• Patience and enjoy giving back
• Their own transportation and telephone
• Time to attend training classes and orientation
• A friendly, dependable, trustworthy nature
We have many programs to fit your time and talents. We provide training and orientation for each task and project. For some of our programs, we pay mileage and provide a stipend. Give us a call to find out more about our programs and how you might fit.