Occupational Health staff helps employers in the greater Wexford County area manage the health and well being of their employees.
Our staff members are trained, caring professionals, dedicated to providing proactive customer service.
We have 3 goals:
- Offer quality health care to every employer by ensuring immediate accessibility for injury and illness, cost-effective treatment protocols, and continual communication.
- Promote optimal employee physical and emotional health by fostering a long-term relationship with employers.
- Be leaders and innovators in promoting the relationship between health, productivity and the company’s business goals.
Same-day appointments for emergency treatment or illness.
- Drug testing (urine, hair, oral)
- DOT, pre-employment (may include back evaluations, if indicated), annual
- Hearing testing
- Breath alcohol testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- EKGs, Holter monitors
- Case management
- Laboratory and Radiology services on-site
- Occupational Health
- Immunizations (flu shots, Hepatitis B, others)
- Health education
- Extensive wellness program
520 Cobb Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.