Low-cost eye care is now available in Baldwin and White Cloud.
Regardless of your age or physical health, it’s important to have regular eye exams to check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
Getting routine eye exams may help prevent a variety of different diseases that have no symptoms and can lead to blindness. It’s important to find these diseases early on, when they’re easier to treat.
The Michigan College of Optometry at Ferris State University offers eye care service at Family Health Care in Baldwin.
Adults and children may receive:
- Eye exams for glasses
- Evaluations for diabetes, glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, and other diseases that affect the eye and vision
- Eyeglasses are available at significantly reduced rates for those who are eligible
Appointments for services in Baldwin may be made by calling 231-591-2020.
In White Cloud, Family Health Care also offer a variety of affordable and quality vision services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Eye diagnosis and treatment
- Eye disease management including glaucoma
- Cataract care
- Eye glasses
- Eye glass repair/replacement options
- Specialist referral options
For an appointment in White Cloud, contact the Vision Center at 231-689-7123.
Most insurances, including Medicaid and Medicare, are accepted and welcome. No vision insurance? Please ask if you qualify for our Sliding Fee Scale to help make vision services more affordable.
Family Health Care – White Cloud Family Health Care – Baldwin
1035 Wilcox Avenue 1615 N. Michigan