A young woman, getting ready to have a baby.
A mom, managing the demands of work and family.
Middle age -and older- adjusting to your changing body.
Wherever you are in your stage of life, you want a health care team that will listen, and help you find answers. You want a health care team that cares. That’s Family Health Care.
• Breast Examinations (Mammography & Self)
• Cervical Cancer Screenings (PAP Smear)
• Contraception Options (Birth Control)
• Exercise and Nutrition Information
• Family Planning
• Fertility Services
• Hormone Replacement
• HPV Vaccination
• Pelvic Floor Issues (i.e. leakage)
• Pregnancy Testing
• Routine Gynecology
• STD/STI Screenings & Treatment
• Yearly Physicals
along with many other women’s services.
*Women and young ladies can be assured that all services are provided confidentially.
*If you are concerned about payment of preventative women’s health services, please contact our Outreach Team.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
1615 Michigan Ave