Safe, Personalized Care for You and Your Family
We know there is a lot of uncertainty during the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel health care should not be one of them. That’s why we are dedicated to providing our patients services in a safe environment while still providing personalized care.
Click here to learn more >>
What is the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 is caused by a new respiratory virus. In December 2019, the virus began circulating in humans. Health experts are concerned because little is known about this new virus and it has the potential to cause severe illness and pneumonia.
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
How Can I Protect Myself?
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
How To Prepare
For more in-depth information, please visit:Centers for Disease Control
World Health Organization