Family Healthcare Services
Family Health Care is here to help during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please follow the link below to view
the changes in our services.
Family Healthcare Services Update >>
What is the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)?
COVID-19 is caused by a new respiratory virus. In December 2019, the virus began circulating in humans. Health experts are concerned because little is known about this new virus and it has the potential to cause severe illness and pneumonia.
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
Current symptoms being reported for patients with COVID-19 include mild to severe respiratory illness that appears 2-14 days after exposure and includes:
- Difficulty Breathing
How Can I Protect Myself?
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
How To Prepare
For more in-depth information, please visit:Centers for Disease Control
World Health Organization