Days & Hours Available
The meeting facilities at FHC are generally available during regular business hours for use on any day of the week, except when FHC has scheduled meetings/events. Regular business hours are Monday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Tuesday - Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and every other Saturday 9 a.m. – noon.
No more than 80 people may be seated in our largest meeting room if no conference tables are used. If tables are used, the number of attendees will be reduced accordingly. Smaller conference rooms are available for use by groups of <15
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance, but no more than 3 months prior to the event date.
- When your request is confirmed, you will receive a copy of your reservation form by phone, mail, fax, or email.
To ensure your meeting's success, please observe the following guidelines:
- Please call (231) 834-9776 the business day before your scheduled date to re-confirm your reservation.
- Please stay within your scheduled time for using meeting rooms, as other groups may be scheduled to
use the room before or after your event.
- Please clean up after your meeting and return the tables and chairs to their initial arrangement. If
refreshments are served, please wipe off tables and clean dishes. Garbage and trash bins are located in
meeting rooms for your convenience.
- Please bring your own expendable items and office supplies (utensils, napkins, plates, cups, paper,
pens, flip charts, easels, etc).
- Questions about other available or needed items should be directed to your FHC contact person.
- Handicap parking is available at the front entrance. If the number of vehicles in a group exceeds 15,
please notify your FHC contact person so that parking arrangements can be made.