Family Health Care offers a sliding fee program that provides reduced fees for services at its health centers for qualifying patients. This is a federally funded program that offers a discount to patients who are eligible based on family size and income levels for services, including:
- Behavioral Health
This scale is calculated based on annual household income and the number of individuals living in the household. To apply for and maintain eligibility for the sliding fee scale program, patients must present proof of income on an annual basis.
For more information on this program, contact a financial counselor at the health center nearest you.
- Baldwin Health Center: (231) 745-5045
- Big Rapids Health Center: (231) 527-7150
- Cadillac Health Center: (231) 775-6520
- Grant Health Center: (231) 834-0444
- McBain Health Center: (231) 775-6520
- White Cloud Health Center: (231) 689-7662