Family Health Care offers integrated counseling and treatment for alcohol and drug abuse/dependency conditions. Our staff are Licensed, trained and certified substance abuse therapists and located in our Patient-Centered Medical Home clinics as well as at Baldwin Schools Project BACKPACK. We believe that substance abuse and dependency is treatable and recovery is achievable. We work with you to help you identify your problems. Then we help you find the solution that works for you.
- Flexible therapeutic schedule that works with your needs
- Relapse Prevention
- Individual counseling
- Group Counseling
- Links to personal and community recovery resources
- Help for your family and loved ones
Medicated-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
MAT is the use of FDA-approved medications, in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to provide a “whole-patient” approach to the treatment of opioid use disorders and alcohol use disorder.
Early Recovery/ Relapse Prevention Program
Our early relapse prevention program is looking to provide the community with a substance use program to ensure people who are experiencing difficulties as a result of their substance use are being supported in their recovery. This is accomplished through one to one assessments and counseling, as well as group counseling.
Group meets Tuesday’s from 1:30pm-2:30pm.
One to One Therapy & Group Therapy will cover the following:
- Discussion based on, “What got me here?” and What can we do about it?
- Developing Relationships.
- Taking Responsibility for my actions.
- Stress and Relaxation techniques.
- Help Develop Coping Skills to help with triggers.
- Education Regarding How to Make Better Choices and Reduce Harm to Myself and Others.
To register call (231)-689-5943