Telehealth services are now available from the comfort of your home with Family Health Care.
In addition to in-office services, telehealth is currently available for behavioral health, urgent and ongoing medical needs for convenient access to FHC right from your home. Dental services for urgent needs are also available through telehealth. If you have a dental emergency, you can call any FHC dental office. An assessment will be conducted over the phone with directions on the best course of action for you.
Choose your location for contact information:
Telehealth is being offered in the following services:
Acute Adult Visits
- Behavioral Health Evaluations
- Tobacco cessation
Chronic Health Conditions Adult Visits:
- Diabetes and dyslipidemia
- Chronic medication refills
- Medication review
- Chronic pain
- Chronic management of Behavioral Health Conditions
- Smoking cessation
- Follow up for test results
- Review of remote patient monitoring
- Substance use disorder treatment for patients on Buprenorphine
Chronic/Non-Urgent Pediatric Visits:
- Chronic medication
- Diabetes mellitus
Internet Access Resources:
What if I have a device but no Internet?
- FHC parking lot telehealth –
Call your local Family Health Care facility to discuss a telehealth visit. Let the staff know that you need to use our Public wi-fi while sitting in a designated parking space in our parking lot. You will be given the instructions to do this.
- Public wi-fi spots –
A map of free wi-fi spots can be accessed here: https://www.wifimap.io/. You input the city in which you need access and it shows you where you can find it.
What if I have no device and no Internet?
- Family Health Care Tablet & wi-fi hot spot program
We have received a grant that provides seniors, over the age of 60, access to telehealth health care services. If you are in need or a laptop and/or wi-fi hotspot to attend your telehealth visit, call Outreach Services at (231) 689-0885 for assistance.
- Device and devices, look to LARA: https://mdhhs.michigan.gov/Lifeline/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- To purchase computers and low-cost Internet, visit https://www.pcsforpeople.org/get-technology/